The particular site we're at also doesn't have a fire ring, but it's really too hot for a fire anyway, we'll save that for our trip in September. We've seen deer, wild turkeys, a small snapping turtle (right at our trailer) and of all things, there are poultry here, and we've been visited by turkeys and chickens, LOL.
Here's Mr. C checking out the poultry, LOL.
|She obviously likes riding on the float better than actually working at the swimming part!!!|
Snuffy enjoys watching the world go by out our "living room" windows when we're camping.
So, this weekend, I have made the following canes from mostly clay remants. I would guess each one uses roughly 75% remnant clay with the other 25% being new (to brighten a color or make different shading or the transluscent, obviously has to be fresh clay, LOL).
I wanted a painted lady butterfly on a fern and the second one is just perfect. It was huge though and I thought I'd never get it reduced.