Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Frustration

Good afternoon, I'm trying this from my new and "improved"???? computer.  My keyboard and mouse keep sticking or freezing, so this will be a very short post.   It appears that for some odd reason, this new system doesn't like a cordless mouse or keyboard.  I have an extra keyboard with a cord and am trying it and it seems to be working fine, so guess I'll have to get a new mouse to go with it, sigh, by the time I'm done "fixing" everything I might as well have just purchased a brand new computer. 

I have enjoyed following along on a new blog I was recently introduced to through my friend Jackie's Blog.   Thank you to Jackie for pointing the way to Cottage Days blog.

Anyway, the best laid plans. . . I haven't gotten anything I planned to do done today, so I'd better get out of here and get busy.  I've got clay to cure and eyes to make (not to mention laundry to fold and put away, LOL).  Bye

1 comment:

  1. Wow your blog is really, really good! Thanks for the mention of my poor neglected blog - I am going to have to get something going with that - soon!

    ReplyDelete