Saturday, January 2, 2010

Something New for 2010

Here goes nothing. I'm planning to get my life more under control and document some of my polymer clay endeavors. Maybe nobody will ever even see this, but that's okay because I'm writing it mainly for myself. Maybe after I get the hang of this I'll refer people to it, but I'm pretty computer illiterate and honestly don't have a clue what I am doing.  

This past couple of years I have been feeling lost and displaced.  As the title of this blog, Chasin' Rainbows, too, reflects, I feel I have been Chasing Rainbows to no avail.  I needed someplace and something to make me feel more grounded and accountable.  Somewhere I can record my plans and efforts as I work towards meeting goals of increasing my Polymer Clay knowledge, improving my ability as a Polymer Clay Artist, and working towards a healthier me, in mind, body, and soul.  Working and playing with Polymer Clay allows my mind and hands to wander back into that blissful state of childhood imagination and creativity which I have sadly misplaced.  I needed a place that reminds me that everything has the possibility to improve with effort (and who knows, I might even catch the tail end of one of those Rainbows, someday).  Until Next Time, Sue C


No comments:

Post a Comment