Monday, January 4, 2010

I hate computers!!!

Wonder why I hate computers???  It's because mine is broke, more or less (it had to be reformatted and new software and memory installed and apparently it doesn't like the changes, so it keeps quitting) and although I'm very grateful there is a computer I can use (my Dear Hubby's), it isn't mine, it doesn't have the same set up, it doesn't even have the same keyboard (so pardon any typos).  It takes me about 20 tries to get here to write my blog.  Oh well, I'm here, and that's what counts (3 days in a row :-), I wonder when I'll quit counting LOL.

Today is still extremely cold here and I have caught a cold somewhere.  I still worked on finishing up my Christmas Leftover beads and focals and have them ready to put in the oven tomorrow.  That is the largest project I needed to complete to get my clay desk cleared off and ready for my first sculpting class, Sculpting the Fairy Child, to begin.  I also purchased a tutorial from the same instructor for making eyes for my sculptures, so tomorrow I am going to try her method of making eyes so that I'll have some eyes ready to choose from once the class starts.  I'm wondering if that is going to look kind of creepy to have a bunch of tiny eyeballs sitting around, LOL.

No pictures today, although I'll have some to share tomorrow after I finish curing the Christmas Leftover Beads.  For now, though, it's time for bed, so goodnight.  Sue C

No comments:

Post a Comment